Apply For Admission
- Admission process at SOIS will begins from 1st of December 2018 and will remain open till 15th March 2018.
- Entrance Exam of shortlisted applicants will happen on 17th of March 2018
- Result and selected parent-student interaction will happen on 24th March 2018
- Books and Uniform distribution will be on 30th March 2018
Admission Process and Rules
We are glad to know that you here being interested to admit your child into our school. We have a smooth process of admission for our parents. You may choose to apply online or visit our school office. Please click on the link below to know more of our admission process and rules.
Application for admission should be made in the prescribed form duly accompanied by Transfer Certificate issued by the last school attended and original copy of the Birth Certificate from Municipal Corporation / Nagar Parishad/Village Panchayat.
Age eligibility for admission is as follow
(NURSERY TO STD. I)
Class Age as on 31st July
Nursery 3 yrs.
KG I 4 yrs.
KG II 5 yrs.
Std.I 6 yrs.
Pre Primary: Spot admission
Std. I to VIII: Entrance Test
Documents Required for admission :
Photograph, Original Transfer Certificate , Photocopy of previous year’s report card,
Birth Certificate – Original (for verification) Attested photocopy (for submission)
Guidelines for Admission :
- Fill up the admission form carefully.
- Read all instructions given on each page carefully.
- Parents will be informed of shortlisted applications about the test.
- The entrance test will be conducted of shortlisted applicants.
- Based on Entrance test results, parents of eligible candidates will be called for interaction.
- After the interaction, shortlisted students will have to pay the fee between 9.00 a.m. to 1.30 p.m.
- Incomplete form, without required documents, will not be accepted.
- The fee is charged quarterly for every student.
Office timings – 09.00 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.